Friday, April 05, 2024

hello there

 

This is Lazer our family milk cow, we have had her since August of 2022.  She is such a sweetheart and the heart of our farmstead. She loves when you scratch her neck, does not like her head petted.  She can skip better than me :) and loves the one who will give her a few alfalfa pellets.  We hope to have her here on our farmstead for a long, long, time.

I've been trying to get back into blogging on a regular basis, but life here on our farmstead has been busy, busy, busy.  I thought when we became empty nesters that life would slow down but it only seems to be getting busier and that is okay.  I'm not sure what I would be doing if I wasn't so busy, I think it actually is keeping me feeling younger than I should be feeling for my age...(lol).

2 comments:

  1. She has such beautiful eyes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the cutest picture! And good for you for staying young. :)

    ReplyDelete