Tuesday, October 10, 2023

texas trip

 












It's photo overload here, sorry about that.  We have had a busy September and took a trip to Texas to visit our son, dil and the granddaughters.  The photos are just a highlight of the trip.  We saw some neat sights, had dinner in the Southern Belle, took walks everyday despite the 90+ degree weather.  We picked pecans from our son's backyard, we even got up close and personal with some longhorns and I think my most favorite of all was visiting Blue Bell ice cream.  Unfortunately, the closest I have seen it is too far away where we could buy it...sigh, it is soooo good.

I forgot to also mention that we got to see our granddaughter preform in the marching band at half time.  Texas high school football and marching band is amazing.

Trying to get so many things done around here before the snow flies.  We so enjoyed our trip to Texas but it was time to head home and get back to reality.  

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear from you! I loved the photos, certainly not too many. :)
    I love the long horns. There is a family in our town who raise them and I'm always happy to see them out.

    ReplyDelete