Wednesday, April 24, 2024

happy birthday

 Hubby had a birthday last Saturday, and I made him a carrot cake for his birthday.



I found the recipe from this website, Tastes Better from Scratch, the link goes to the recipe I used.  It was so tasty, I think it was the best cake I've made in a very long time.  We couldn't eat all of the cake just the two of us, so I cut them in slices and flash froze them, once they were frozen I put them in containers for us to enjoy later one piece at a time ;)

4 comments:

  1. I sure would enjoy a piece of that! It looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your hubby. Love me some carrot bakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judy, we do the same, we freeze slices to have later in the month. I do that with all dessert now that it is just me and my husband at home. I still enjoy making special desserts now and then.

    And your cake looks delicious.
    Happy Birthday to your sweetheart.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a beautiful cake! Great idea to freeze it in pieces.
    Happy birthday to your hubby!

    ReplyDelete