Friday, April 19, 2024

spring has started to appear

A plant we bought from the nursery was a cherry tomato hanging plant.  We are so excited to try these little bitty tomatoes that grow in a hanging pot.  I'm sure others have seen these before, but we haven't and look forward to having tomatoes earlier than normal.  My chives and thyme are looking really good, and I need to clean out the containers they are in.


I forgot to post this photo in the last post.  We have a lot of rock formations like this here in Southwest Wisconsin and I never tire of seeing them all.


It rained again yesterday but not too long; though we did get about 1/4 inch, we definitely need the moisture in our ground here and will take whatever rain that comes our way.

5 comments:

  1. I hope you gets lots of those little tomatoes...it is tempting to try one here.

    I love rock formations...like those and just like rocks in general. I hated leaving most of my rocks behind when we moved. Daughter both took some, but would have taken a lot to bring them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rock formations are so cool!
    I like the hanging cherry plant, especially the part about having early tomatoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love tiny tomatoes. Been a very long time since I grew them. Chives are yummy!! wishing you a wonderful weekend. Cheers, lvy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just picked some fresh chives for toppings on omelets.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I just picked fresh chives for toppings on omelets.
    :-)
    Carla

    ReplyDelete