Thursday, August 24, 2023

smoking hills


Last week on our way to meet and pick up the grandsons for their week stay here on our farm, the hills were smoking, and we haven't seen that it seems like in such a long time.  
We hit 103° temperatures yesterday, that was definitely a record for this year and maybe that's a record since we moved here to Wisconsin.  We have AC but don't usually put it going, we definitely have had it on for about a week now.  I'm not the fondest of AC but I will turn it on when the temps are just too hot to handle.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty pic, even with smoke. It hit 103 here yesterday too. Right now we are getting a big storm and it's supposed to cool down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy,
    It was hot, hot, hot here too!
    I am not the fondest of AC and I am so happy I do not have it on today. :-)

    ReplyDelete