Friday, August 04, 2023

fork in the road


Heading to our Amish friends the other day, this site really caught my eye as I was driving to their home.  I have never taken any photos of their place until now and this was nowhere near their home.  You can see just how many buggies go down this road just by the number of tracks you can see.  

But what struck me was that we had taken the fork in the road and it ended up with a friendship I would never have imagined having in my wildest dreams.  I am grateful for the friendship we have with this Amish family and to be able to sit and share a meal with them either at their table or ours.  

Sometimes all you need to do is take one of the forks you come upon as you are going down the road and there just might be a wonderful surprise at the end of that road you least expect.

1 comment:

  1. I love the photo, but more than that, I love your story today!

    ReplyDelete