Tuesday, July 02, 2024

in between the rains

It has been raining all day off and on, so in between rains I took a walk with my walking companion.  She always has to be ahead of everyone, no matter who is with her :)

We stopped to see the cows in the back pasture.  Jim is mowing the pastures in between the rains as well.  The cows do not like the tall grass, but it's been raining so much it has been hard to mow.


We made it to the road, and I never tire of this view.


Looking towards our farm everything looks so green compared to last summer.
 

By the time we both got back home we were soaking wet from the tall grass that we went through, Suuvi was pretty wet as well.  

I will not complain about the rains, but it can let up just a bit ;)

1 comment:

  1. I loved going on this walk with you. Your farm looks charming and you have such beautiful views!

    ReplyDelete