Wednesday, April 17, 2024

feeling blessed

I went on a quilt retreat this past weekend and had a wonderful time, I always have a great time at retreats, but this one was by far the best.

On the way to the retreat I spied this eagles nest but didn't have time to stop, but on the way home I did and spied an eagle in the nest.  My phone camera didn't focus that well but you can see the top of the eagles head.



We got rain yesterday and some last night :) YAY!!


It was nice to see a double rainbow, but by the time I came out it was almost gone.


The best news we got about 10 days ago was that we became great grandparents.  We have not seen our great grandson yet but our grandson who lives in another state sent us photos of their new baby.


Life is good here and I feel so blessed.

3 comments:

  1. Well! I enjoyed every one of those pics, especially the rainbow. But, that baby beats them all! Congratulations! But you sure don't look like a great grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the great grandson! He looks to be a sweetie. Love the rainbow. We saw a double the other night, but it never got real vivid...but we don't have a good place to view them. I will watch for the new quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Much congrats on being grandparents. Very cool on the double rainbow.

    ReplyDelete